Employers across Ayrshire are on the hunt for new staff to join their ranks over the summer months.
First Edition, Euroyachts, and Stagecoach are just a few businesses looking for staff in the region.
Here are 10 roles you can apply for now.
1. Area Manager -The Richmond Fellowship Scotland in Stevenson is offering up an eyewatering £57,524 per year to their next full-time area manager. The social care provider is searching for someone new to develop and manage their existing services. The successful candidate will have an SVQ Level 4 or recognized professional qualification. Apply for this job here.
2. Caravan Park worker – Crosbie Towers Caravan Park is in need of a seasonal worker for their busy park in West Kilbride. The role pays £10 per hour and the vacancy will last until the end of November, and this may be extended. Own transport and a clean driving licence are essential. Apply Now
3.Yacht cleaner – Euroyachts in Largs need an afternoon cleaning operative to valet and maintain their showroom boats. This is a permanent, zero-hour, and part-time position. Apply here.
4. Interviewer – The Scottish Government is recruiting a census interviewer in Irvine. The role pays £12.52 per hour with a Monday, May 23, start date until the end of July. Apply here.
The Ayrshire Live app is available to download now.
Get all the local news in your area – plus features, football news and the latest on the coronavirus crisis – at your fingertips 24/7.
The free download features the latest breaking news and exclusive stories while you can customise your page with the sections that matter to you.
5. Area Security Officer – G4S Secure Solutions UK in Kilmarnock is offering £9.79 to £9.80 per hour for a new security officer. The closing date is Sunday, June 12. Apply for this job.
6. Trainee Bus Driver – Stagecoach is paying £10 per hour for a new trainee bus driver in their Kilmarnock depot and the pay will rise to £11.18 after training. Apply here.
7.Cleaner – Asda in Kilmarnock is in need of a part-time cleaner. The closing date is Monday, May 16. Apply for this job
8. IT Developer – Inplace Personnel Services in Ayr is offering £40k plus benefits to someone with one year experience in a similar programming role operating within a commercial organisation. Apply here.
9.Personal Assistant – Enable Scotland in Fort, Ayr is paying £10.40 per hour (pay increase pending) to the right candidate. And they will offer a £1000 Qualification Payment for successful applicants who are holders of SVQ Level 2 Health & Social Care. Apply here.
10.Sous Chef – Buzzworks are offering up to £29,500 plus a 40 percent restaurant discount to their newest sous chef. The right candidate will be a strong leader and team member and mentor kitchen teams to deliver a great customer experience. Apply here.
Don’t miss the latest Ayrshire headlines –sign up to our free daily newsletter here